Vic Gov briefed Running Boards for an upcoming Bus Interchange project needing a type of Solar Ad Trailer or screen, and the requirements were as follows:
- Can display branded advertising content
- Is able to showcase rail-work updates to locals in outer-Melbourne locations
- Can be placed in tight-knit areas
- Content is able to be changed in real-time, on demand.
Additionally, the locations the advertising screens had to be located were in the following suburbs:
- Berwick, and
As a result, we provided Vic Gov with the Solar Ad Trailer as this was the most viable advertising option for this project.
In summary, the trailers were placed in the locations listed above, and have continued to be spread all around outer-Melbourne suburbs thereafter.
Benefits of the Solar Ad Trailer for Railway projects
There are major benefits of the Solar Ad Trailer such as the following:
- Live update changes
- Can be placed in high traffic locations
- Doesn’t require power
- Can fit into areas where larger format location cannot
- Can be used for events, as well as for local-area marketing
In addition, as there is a shift for advertising to be more eco-friendly, this product is therefore a viable option.
How to Book the Solar Ad Trailer
If you are interested in booking this advertising product for you next campaign, here is a bit of an overview:
- Go to our website and head to the booking page here.
- In the description, include the following:
- The product you’re interested in: Solar Ad Trailer
- Amount of days that the campaign will be active for.
- The campaign details (i.e. start date, end-date, the Client and any other important details).
- Submit the enquiry, and then a Running Boards team member will contact you via phone and send you a showcase.
Want to know more?
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to a Running Boards team member here, or you can contact us on 1300 334 556 for more information.