The Victorian Labor Party used the Solar Ad Trailer as one of their advertising alternatives for the 2022 State election.
In addition, this out-of-home (OOH) advertising product was located in a high traffic location in Melton showcasing the ‘Liberal Cuts Guy’ campaign.
The Solar Ad Trailer: Features and Benefits
Benefits and features include:
- The Solar Ad Trailer only requires sunlight in order for it to operate.
- Ability to display video, animated and/or static coloured content.
- It’s able to be placed almost anywhere in Metropolitan and regional areas, Australia-wide.
- It is an environmentally friendly advertising option.
How to advertise using the Solar Ad Trailer
As seen in the images above, this out-of-home (OOH) advertising product has been used to display political messaging, and is one of the many types of ways that this product can be used as an advertising asset.
Other ways that the Solar Ad Trailer has been used are as follows:
- Gym membership promotions: see the Muscle City project here.
- Shark awareness advertising: see the New South Wales Shark drum Roll-out project here.
- Council event promotional advertising: see Stonnington Council Movie Night project here.
- Retail advertising: see the IKEA project here.
- New store opening awareness campaigns: see the Coles project here.